Saturday, February 12, 2011

Metallic Crazy Volleyball Shorts

Adoration of Devastation - II (Chinnamasta Puja)


Shree HREEM Kleem Aim Vajra Veirochaniye Hum Hum Phat Swaha

Shreem Hreem Kleem Aim Vajra Veirochaniye Hum Hum Phat Swaha

Shreem Hreem Kleem Aim Vajra Veirochaniye Hum Hum Phat Swaha
Shreem Hreem Kleem Aim Vajra Veirochaniye Hum Hum Phat Swaha

I dressed in skulls my throat and I set you in the Wasteland of Desire.

I enjoyed under your feet the Devastation of Eros.

You showed me Rati and Kama, desire, sex, and you taught me to wake up and putting them under my feet.

fed me with your blood, you let Daikini Varnini and I were on fire with love for you.

You left that I knew Rajas and Tamas, so did my devastation.

You made me boil in the death wish, you showed me the skulls, the joy of Brahman.

Shreem Hreem Kleem Aim Vajra Veirochaniye Hum Hum Phat Swaha



Her worship is particulary appropriate for Those in the military. An effective warrior must overcome lust and the desire to indulge in sexual play before committing himself to battle. In battle, he must cultivate an attitude to self-surrender so that he can live his life freely for the benefit of others. Both of these aspects are found in Chinnamasta: her control of lust, and her perfection of self surrender, fearlessness of death, and self sacrifice. The same commentator said that only those of heroic nature worship Chinnamasta. 
(Tantric Visions of the Divine Feminine: the ten Mahavidyas, by D. Kinsley, MacMaster University, Canada)

0 comments:

Post a Comment